#Crock #Pot #Cinnamon #Roll #Casserole
Stewing pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole is the place each nibble suggests a flavor like the delicate sweet focus of a Cinnamon Roll.
- 2 jars refrigerated cinnamon rolls. Cut into quarters I utilized Pillsbury Grands with Cream Cheese Icing
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla concentrate
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Splash within your stewing pot with cooking shower.
- Spot the cinnamon move quarters equally in the stewing pot. Put icing compartments in a safe spot.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the rest of the fixings.
- Pour equally over the highest point of the cinnamon rolls.
- Spread one of the compartments of icing over the highest point of the cinnamon rolls.
- Close the cover and cook on Low for 3 1/2 hours.
- Spread the second compartment over the highest point of the cinnamon rolls.
- Let cinnamon moves cool for 5 minutes before serving.